Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Have A Lot Of Shoes, But Even More Books!


Tonight I stumbled across this book and HAD to buy it because Einstein to me was larger than life and was so ahead of his time. I do tons of reading and I just finished up a couple of books so I had to re-up on my collection. I believe everyone should read it keeps your brain fresh. Reading is cool regardless what the society try's to make it seem like. Educate yourself kids!

"They got the drop out keeping kids into school" - Kanye West

One last note... For all you kids out here who dress like "nerds" with your glasses and suspenders just like anything else us REAL nerds hate posers. If your gonna dress like a nerd at least be able to read a book with more depth then "The cat in the hat" please. I get sick and tired of people putting out the so called nerdy look but lack any of the real traits. So please don be the "wankster" of intellect. - J*star[X]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck! this is what happens when I type too fast. I meant ThAN not THEN.