Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wake Up Call...

Taken From ( http://sdotss.blogspot.com/ )

Point Of View: Sean

"After the concert, J and I had hit 98.3 radio station to kick it with the homys. This was about 2:30, 3 in the morning. I was dead tired at this time, i was almost falling asleep on the couches at the station. We had left around 4 in the morning. I had to drop my friend off from the station to his crib. After that i had about a 45 min drive home. J had fell sleep and i was strugglin' to stay awake. I had nodded off and caught myself about twice. But the 3rd time i was awoke by the median dividing the freeway, i had opened my eyes and J's body was in front of me, in the drivers seat(we weren't wearing our seat belts, i know know). lol. I can laugh now because we were both ok. We had swerved and about 50 feet up we hit the median again, and did a complete circle i believe and ended up facing the opposite way on the freeway. I could barely get out my driver side door. We had both got out and were good, not 1 scratch, shook hands n kept it pushin' Just another story for the books.Crazy thing is, my mom had told me she had an urge to get up and pray for her children @ 3 in the morning.Heres the photos..." - Sean





4 comments:

Vodi said...

OMG_ you guys couldv'e gotten hurt. No more driving late at night x/

Anonymous said...

u coulda been killed. wear a seatbelt and be more creful next time.

Allusive Stylez said...

Omfg. You two could've been seriously hurt or dead. God no doubt had your back. BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME!

Sean said...

-frends-HOLY SHIT!! yall walked away w.o a scratch!? yall are monsters!
wear yall seatbelts

HATER- see thas what happens when niggas try to do to much! photoshoots and radiostations n shit//