Monday, June 23, 2008

You say werd, I say word.


I feel the need to speak about the economy
So study this star like any other in astrology
Homeless people sleep in front of Ferrari dealerships
Shaking their plastic cups for a meal and shit
Unemployed line longer, Graduation line shorter
Less education, Less time spent in boarders
Even the employed hold cups and shake up their quarters
Now you tell me if that's a fucked up type of order
I stand at the gas pump like its do or die
I can choose not to eat or choose not to drive
Either way I go, I have to decide
Essentially I need both so I'm already half deprived
And everyday I have to sit down and swallow my pride
When our own government tells us lies
Then I'm a threat when the truth lurks my eyes
It hurts my heart to hear the children cry
But even the government knew Osama would take the sky
For this country would you really die?
Not me I don't own a flag because I don't support the lie
They say "J*star are you going to vote?"
Only if I could vote to get rid of them both
I don't want to rain on your pins and buttons that read change
But there is to much going on for one person to maintain
A place where legs open more then books
A place where the cops are the real crooks
A place where great grandma is barely 60
A place where sex hasn't been safe since the 60's
A place where people are powered by greed
A place where the leader of the country can barely read
And you mean to tell me one person can stand this?
It's gonna take a planet for these problems to vanish

5 comments:

Sean said...

cold blooded!

that d40's a beast

Anonymous said...

This is hotter than this summer. CHURCH!

Allusive Stylez said...

the truth spoken by a realist.

Anonymous said...

That was amazing.

I love you and I love our cams!! haha =)

B E L L said...

DAMM! no comment