Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Drew!

Friday was my brother Drews birthday and you know we had to do it big! It was a crazy night that started off late! Dinner was supposed to start at 8 but we showed up an hour late (I know). The whole way over to dinner drew thought no one was gonna show up but there was about 30 people there so the turn out was good! The dinner had a lot of love in the room and the vibe was really dope! It was one of those times where you're thankful for everything/everyone in your life. After dinner the 21+ crowd finished up at west gate and the night was a complete success! Drew was really touched by everyone showing up and it made me feel good to see my brother have the best birthday he could possibly have!

(P.S He thought he was a king for the night and ran my tab up to $100 off wine!! ha love this guy! Happy birthday again big bro!)

No comments: