Saturday, May 9, 2009

Star Trek The Movie!

First off let me start off by saying I'm a HUGE fan of the series since I was a kid. I was kind of scared because I love the series so much and I would have been pissed if they ruined the movie! I watch the series on TV every Sunday that's how serious my love for it is. I was happy to say the movie was REALLY good. The characters were all on point and the special effects in the movie were amazing. Captain Spock has always been my favorite since I was a kid and I love the role he had in this movie. The movie was long but I didn't notice til I was at my car like "damn is it already 12?". This movie gets two thumbs WAYYY up from me. I will have this on DVD when it drops.

Me On My Full Vulcan Status.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Star Trek braaaa