Thursday, May 7, 2009

Late Night With The Fiends!

First thing I will say is if you missed this event last night you should kick yourself in the ass! The Fresh Fiends had a very dope event last night at Grove Candy! Not only was the money given to a charity but you had the entire FF team on deck! DJ M2 was spinning and you KNOW he's the illest out in the desert. The night was amazing to say the least. I had a lot of fun and glad I was invited! Shout outs to all the people that bought me drinks but I paid for it today at work!

See All The Pictures:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the yeezy's.!

Lamar Langston said...

lol "the yeeezy's!"

sounds madd prestigious

i see u copped em tho

event looked dope

nice post

Daniel BriseƱo, 22 said...

I'm starting to regret skipping out on a pair I could have got... eh.


-D