Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Honorable Mention -- Lamar Langston

Since I've had my Nikon D40 I've had a whole new respect for photographers, something about being able to capture the moment but every time you see the picture it looks so a live just amazes me every time. There is a huge difference between a good photo and a great photo, that is what sets Lamar Langston apart. Lamar is a photographer who currently lives in SF and over the past couple of months I've been keeping up with his work. Being able to shoot film as well makes him one of my favorites because now a days it seems the craze is to buy a camera (they know nothing about) and just assume pictures will come out crispy due to the make of the camera. It's not the camera that makes great photos it's the person behind the lens and I respect anyone doing it correctly and some more then others.

2 comments:

So Freakin Chic said...

so so dope!

Lamar Langston said...

yoo super good looken my dude i appreciate it much homie