Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back From SF!

I just got back in town from San Francisco last night so I been slacking on the blog, I really used this time to enjoy NOT doing my normal daily tasks. I got into SF on Thursday and everyday I spent there was a great experience. First off I wanna say I never been out of town and felt like I've gotten so much love. No matter where I was at in SF I was well taken care of. I kicked with homies I haven't seen in awhile and also met a lot of really cool people as well. I had the time of my life these past few days. Amazing weather, great food, awesome circle of people and just a good time overall. Major Shout Out to Mega and the rest of the Blvck Ops Fam! They took major care of me in the bay and showed nothing but love for the kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.