Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Latest Frustration!

So lately I've been having car issues and I love my Honda so much I refuse to give it up! In the last past 2 weeks I've spent about 800 dollars on my car from new brakes, changed all the fluids, new water pump, new belts, new fans, new battery and STILL my civic is giving me HELL! I've had my car for a good 4 years and I love it so much but I feel were coming to the end of the road! I will taking it back to the shop tomorrow for a brand new alternator (another 3 bills. smh.) This will be the LAST thing I fix on my car then after that I'm getting rid of my Honda! Lets pray this works out well lol!

4 comments:

The 25th Hour said...

300 for a new alternator on a honda? I'm afrraid your paying to much my man.

J*star said...

Parts/Labor because I don't have to the tools for this piece my and my uncle is out of town.

gaby! said...

LMAO @ the last pic! Ahahaha
You deserve an oscar lol

DREW-LOSKI said...

TAke That L.A. Hat off CAKE BOIIIIIIIIII!!!