Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday BriBri!

Today is my youngest sisters birthday! My sister turned 9 today and it seems like only yesterday she was barely learning to walk, now she runs and jumps! I have no clue where the time goes but I know its been pretty good to us for the most part. In the last two years we have grown really close due to the curve balls life throws. Family is what gets you through the dark times and help you push to move on. When I'm at work on the days where I just wanna get up and go home I just look at my picture I have of my sisters and remember I have people counting on me at home, that alone keeps me going. Hope you know how much you mean to me. Happy birthday bribri! Now if you can always stay young so I never have to give you "the talk" about boys! ahh!

No comments: