Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lets Get Personal.

For the most part I prefer to keep my personal life out of the light as much as possible, but this is my blog and today I thought to myself "This is my blog and I will say/do what the fuck I want today". Lately I just feel like god has been testing me in a lot of different areas in life and I feel for the most part I have came out on top. I honestly feel I learn something new everyday and I've learned tons in the past year especially with my more recent encounters with people. I've made lots of new friends and built stronger relations with people I have bonds with but also lost a few friends through all types of fuckery. That's life though right? Someone today asked me "how's your love life?" I simply replied with "I don't have one of those". The female race (I take that back the females I've been in contact with) is where a good portion of my headaches spawn. I think it was drake who said "I was taught to never love a women, just love the moments" and that has been something that has stuck with me. A huge pet peeve for me is let downs and I just feel that area is bound for it. I enjoy the time I spend with others but after I get in my car and drive away, I try not to think to much of anything pertaining to the opposite sex. The Era I currently live in is infested with people who are constantly lying/cheating. Building trust with people (any sex) at this point, is some what difficult for me to do. That's enough with that topic though because I will ramble on about my frustrations but this is NOT Dr.Phil on blogspot. Life has challenged me in the work place as well. I have been doing a lot to overcome people I could normally never mesh with outside of the work environment. I honestly believe that alone is helping me grow as a person and help construct my own character. My mentor told me a true persons character will emerge when faced with adversities. I've been better at holding my tongue and taking the mature route on handling business because a couple years ago, I was more likely to spaz out in certain scenarios (It's even carried over to how I handle my relations with people on the daily). I really enjoy my job and coworkers, I feel every piece in my field is there for a purpose good/bad it has purpose. As for my future I have SOO much I'm trying to do but my main focus is going back to school. I plan to be an english teacher over in japan and I've never been more motivated in my life to be successful...

1 comment:

So Freakin Chic said...

i love it bay. ur so smart and open to whats real..keep ya head up..stay motivated..fuck the shady niggas/chics..and continue on your quest to japan and that thick asian wifey of yours.

-emma.