Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time Out Coach!

Today I woke up to the usual 5am alarm clock blaring, blackberry wretching noise (My M-F Grind is some what strenuous) but today I said I wanted to be the maker of my day, so I called work and said FUCK YALL TODAY! Of course I did it in a professional manner and I was excused for the day. I just wanted one day to relax! I've been on the go since Thursday and my body can only take so much. My brother dru denim (props to Joe for the name) is in town and we've been doing the most! Great voyages but even Captain Picard needs to sleep. I spent the entire day getting reacquainted with my pillow! Anywho "Work Hard, Play Harder". Now back to reading my book "Lies My Teacher Told Me" James W. Loewen is immaculate!

2 comments:

Graham said...

So, as your former teacher let me just say that some of us speak the truth, whether you want to hear it or not!

J*star said...

It's actually about American History! You know I loved your english class even when I was sleeping through it! ha